Search This Blog

Sunday, October 29, 2000

Commission Details


Question and order, feel free to contact me at bustyandthebeast@gmail.com

WHAT I ACCEPT

* Hentai or non hentai
* I accept almost all Genre / Fetish, except scat and male x male (for hentai comm)
* Im not very good at background, so it will be simple background.

HOW ABOUT THE PRICE

A. Single CG Commission
$20 for max 1 female in one page with 1 male.
More female characters in one page, add $5 per females.
2 female characters $25, etc
B.CG Collection Commission
This are basically multiple pages of CG Commission
$20 for max 1 female in one page with 1 male.
More female characters in one page, add $5 per females.
2 female characters $25, etc
Sample : https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61550037

For CG Collection Comm, every 1 title order with more than $100 you will get a free coloured cover with pose decide by me.
 
CONDITIONS :

1. Payment through Paypal only
2. Payment is full on advance or half upon agreed and half once finished (if you ordered many)
3. I will send the finished works to your email. In max rex JPEG or any format your choice
4. I may post your commission pieces @ my blog, Pixiv, DA, HF or anywhere in small res. I will included your name in the pict like "Commissioned by ...." If u dont want your name to appear at the pict, let me know :)

Best Regards,
FANG

No comments:

Post a Comment